RV Insurance • Motor Home Insurance • Auto Insurance • Specialty Insurance
Why Do I Need Specialty RV Insurance?
- Auto insurance policies typically have liability limits for collision that are below the cost or repairing or replacing your RV or Motorhome. Don’t wait until you are involved in an accident in a $200,000 RV to find out that your auto policy only covers ten percent of its replacement value.
- Ordinary auto coverage policies don’t cover the specials needs of RVs, like coverage of accessories and personal possessions, different towing costs, liability for full-timers, companion or tow vehicles.
Do You Insure Older RVs?
- Yes, from antiques to professional RV/motorhome conversions to stock we are here for all your RV needs
What is Companion Vehicle Coverage?
- Companion Vehicle Coverage insures the vehicle that you tow with your RV.
Do You Insure Tow Vehicles as Well as 5th Wheel Trailers?
- Yes, our combo packages have options for combined deductibles, multi vehicle/policy discounts
Does it Matter How Much My Tow Vehicle Weighs?
- Some auto insurance companies will not insure tow vehicles over one ton or will require you to buy commercial insurance instead. At Twin Peaks Insurance we have partnered with the leaders in RV underwriting to be able to offer you specialized policies designed for your specific needs
Can I Buy RV Insurance for Canada or Mexico from Twin Peaks?
- Coverage thru Canada is included with every RV policy. Additionally, we offer RV coverage for Mexico comprehensive and collision coverage on every RV policy. Trip policies are also available for Mexico Liability coverages.
Do I Need to Get an Appraisal or Inspection Before I Insure My RV or Motorhome?
- In most cases your original bill of sale is sufficient to satisfy the underwriter’s requirements. However, there are instances and specialty coverages where an appraisal would be warranted. Contact us for more information about your RV or motorhome.
How Does Full-time RVing affect my RV insurance rates?
- Full-time RVrs typically require year-round and personal belonging coverage as well as liability insurance to protect the owners from unforeseen events around their parking site. Twin Peaks has coverage for all your full-timing RV needs.
What About Towing and Emergency Road Service for My RV?
- Twin Peaks will insure your RV for towing and roadside labor. An ordinary automobile emergency road service policy is not likely to cover the costs of RV towing or repairs.
Can I Suspend My RV Collision Insurance Coverage When My RV is in Storage?
- Lay Up coverage is available in select states.
Do Your RV Policies Cover the Cost of Replacing Personal Belongings as Well as Permanently Attached Accessories?
- Absolutely. Request personal effects coverage when you ask us for a quote.
Still Have Questions?
- Contact us and, if we’ve seen your question before, we’ll add your question to this page.