RV Insurance • Motor Home Insurance • Auto Insurance • Specialty Insurance
Mexico Coverage, LLC Insurance, Umbrella Insurance, Golf Cart Insurance, Auto Insurance and Companion Auto Insurance!
RV Policy Holders
We can provide coverage for all the vehicles in your household including vehicles in tow or vehicles used primarily to tow your fifth wheel or travel trailer. This program offers many of the same great features that you rely on to protect your RV and your lifestyle. In addition to competitive rates, we offer many unique benefits that you may not have with your current auto insurance company:
- Pay One Deductible: You will pay only one deductible if your RV and auto are damaged in the same occurrence.
- Combined Billing: You will receive just one bill for your auto and RV insurance.
- Diminishing Deductible Coverage: Your deductibles will be reduced 25% each year you remain claim free until they reach $0.
- Multi-Policy Discount: Get a discount for insuring your recreation vehicle and your autos with National Interstate.
- Discounts: for homeowners, air bags, anti-lock brakes, anti-theft devices and more . . .
Call us today to get a free, no obligation quote and have your auto and RV insured with the same company. Be sure to ask about our "sign and drive" roadside assistance program that covers ALL vehicles in your household!
Every RV insurance policy purchased through TPI includes the following coverages (when available):
Click Here for Coverage Package Options
- Bodily Injury Liability Coverage protects you if you are held responsible for injuring someone else in an accident. This coverage helps pay for the injured party's medical expenses and lost wages. Bodily injury liability also helps pay your expenses in a related lawsuit. The amount paid by bodily injury liability coverage is capped at the limit you purchase. *This coverage does not apply to towables.
- Property Damage Liability Coverage protects you if you are held responsible for damaging someone else's property in an accident. Property damage coverage helps you reimburse another person for their damaged property (such as a car, a fence, or a home). This coverage also helps pay your expenses in a related lawsuit. The amount paid by property damage liability coverage is capped at the limit you select. *This coverage does not apply to towables.
- Personal Injury Protection, or PIP, is a set of coverages available only in certain states, where it is often mandatory. PIP generally includes expanded coverage of medical costs, and in some states, PIP also pays for lost wages and similar losses. Specific protections afforded by this coverage and limits on PIP payments vary widely from state to state. *This coverage does not apply to towables.
- Underinsured Motorist Bodily Injury Coverage pays for your medical expenses, lost wages, and other damages when you or your passengers are injured in an accident caused by a driver who has insufficient insurance coverage. This coverage typically pays the difference between your coverage and the other driver's bodily injury coverage. The amount paid by underinsured motorist bodily injury coverage is capped at the limit you select. Underinsured motorist bodily injury coverage is available in some states, where it may be mandatory. In some states, both uninsured and underinsured motorist bodily injury are bundled into a single coverage. In the states where it is offered, this coverage may be mandatory. *This coverage does not apply to towables.
- Uninsured Motorist Bodily Injury Coverage pays for your medical expenses, lost wages, and other general damages when you or your passengers are injured in an accident caused by a driver who has no insurance. Uninsured motorist coverage also pays for injuries sustained in hit-and-run accidents. The amount paid by uninsured motorist bodily injury coverage is capped at the limit you select. Uninsured motorist bodily injury coverage is available in some states, where it may be mandatory. In some states, both uninsured and underinsured motorist bodily injury are bundled into a single coverage. In the states where it is offered, this coverage may be mandatory. *This coverage does not apply to towables.
- Comprehensive provides coverage for damage - other than collision - to your motorhome and all permanently attached equipment. This includes damage from wind, fire, theft, flood, vandalism and glass breakage.
- Collision pays for damage to your motorhome and all permanently attached equipment resulting from a collision with another object.
The following are optional specialized coverages for your RV Insurance
- Total Loss Replacement - In the event of a total loss within the first five model years, the RV will be replaced with a brand new comparable model. If a total loss occurs after five years, the original purchase price will be paid out towards the purchase of a replacement unit for up to ten model years. Thereby, doing away with depreciation of the RV for the first ten model years.
- Disappearing Deductible - For each policy year you are claim free, the original Comprehensive and Collision deductible will be reduced by 25%. After four consecutive claim free years you'll have no deductible to pay in the event of a loss. Following a claim being paid, your deductible will be restored to the original level shown on your policy and the cycle will begin a gain.
- Personal Effects - Provides replacement cost of items such as clothing, dishes, sporting equipment, and electronics.
- Full Timers - Provides a more extensive liability coverage, similar to that of a homeowner policy for those who use their RV over five months out of the year or a a primary residence.
- Vacation Liability - Provides homeowner's type of liability coverage at times when your RV is being used as a temporary vacation residence.
- Emergency Vacation Expense - In the event of an emergency where you RV is damaged or destroyed by a covered hazard, you will be reimbursed up to selected limits for reasonable temporary living facilities, transportation and the cost of returning the RV.
- Towing and Roadside Labor - Provides towing to the nearest qualified RV facility and necessary labor at site of disablement.
- Tow Dolly Coverage - Provides up to $2,500 worth of coverage.
- Mexico Coverage - Provides Comprehensive and Collision coverage to you RV as you travel throughout Mexico, along as you meet Mexican auto insurance requirements. NOTE: It is required, while vacationing in Mexico, you carry liability insurance issued by an authorized Mexico Company. We represent six authorized Mexico insurers to meet you vacation needs.
- Purchase Price Guarantee - In the event of a total loss within the first 10 model years, you will be paid your original purchase price.
- Full Timers Medical Payments - This new coverage will provide up to $10,000 per person, $20,000 per accident in medical payments coverage for the named insured and family members (as defined in the policy) who are injured in an accident when the covered unit is being used as a permanent or primary residence. This coverage is only available when full timer's personal liability coverage is purchased.
- Custom Equipment Coverage - This new coverage will extend replacement cost coverage to include custom equipment added to the unit after it's original manufacture. The custom equipment upgrade can only be purchased when total loss replacement coverage is on the policy.
- Awning Replacement Coverage - This new coverage will provide replacement coverage for awnings without allowance for depreciation. In the event and awning need to be replaced because of a covered loss, it will be replaced without depreciation. Any applicable deductible will still apply.
- Medium Duty Tow Vehicle Coverage - Medium duty tow vehicles are those vehicles such as Freightliners, International or Kenworths that are manufactured for use in towing larger fifth wheel campers. We are now able to offer coverage for these vehicles on the same policy with your fifth wheel camper.